The Dulok Sport™ double wire panel fencing system is designed for use in sports pitches and multi-games areas. The system uses CLD's proprietary post and clamp bar system which provides a rapid and simple method to secure the installation. The system is installed with either a battery-powered driver or traditional tools with anti-vandal fasteners.
Posts are supplied complete with a full-length flat clamp bar and M8x40mm pin hex dome-head security screws, or Sheardrive™ bolts.
All posts and clamps are supplied galvanised only or galvanised and polyester powder-coated in colours to match the fencing panels.
- Double wire panel fencing for sports and MUGAs
- Rapid and secure installation using proprietary post and clamp bar systems
- Difficult to cut through
- Range of heights up to 6m high
- RAL colours available
Panels can be stepped as required within the clamp bar system. Where gradients exceed 1:16 it is recommended that taller panels are either part-buried or additional posts are used.
The posts are available in a range of lengths to accommodate panel heights and ground conditions. In addition, many variations are available:
- Wall fixing plates, cranked posts or base plated
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked panels
- Amenity areas
- Professional sports