Comunitario benches have a practical, wide-seated design, specifically designed for urban settings. Available with or without backrest, is designed as an open and neutral support system catering for different use options. Its four or five thick slats of FSC tropical wood form a broad surface area.
Santa & Cole seats and benches are extremely practical. At the same time, they are designed to decorate public spaces and help create community focal points suitable for everyone.
Their clean lines and discreet designs suit urban settings, while their methods of manufacture have minimum impact on the environment.
The Comunitario bench, with or without backrest, is designed as an open and neutral support system catering for different use options. Four or five thick slats of FSC tropical wood form a broad surface area, where a sturdy backrest is fixed to guarantee the greatest solidity.
Materials and finishes
• Steel profile structure with anti-rust protection and black powder coating.
• Seat and backrest made of FSC®-certified tropical hardwood slats protected with one-coat oil.
• The bench is freestanding and does not need to be fixed.
• Nevertheless, there are drill-holes in the legs in case it has to be fixed to the paving.
• The bench is delivered dismantled and assembly instructions are provided.
• No functional maintenance is required, except to preserve the original colour of the wood.
• 3.00 m without backrest: 461 kg.
• 3.00 m with backrest: 626 kg.
• 4.00 m without backrest: 548 kg.
• 4.00 m with backrest: 713 kg.