Santa & Cole 108 street lights are simple, elegant and attractive by day and night.
All urban lighting elements are assessed against sustainability criteria at the development stage: they are energy-saving, prevent light pollution, use recycled and recyclable materials, and are designed to minimise on-going maintenance.
Designed to perform not only by night, when only the light affects the landscape, but also by day, when the fittings need to blend well into the area.
- Optical unit with light distribution comprising high-gloss extruded anodised aluminium reflector and tempered glass diffuser, for metal halide or high-pressure sodium discharge lamps (max. 150 W). Two-level equipment can also be provided.
- 70/100/150 W MH (HIT-CE E27/E40)
- 70/100/150 W HPSV (HST-MF E27/E40)
108 luminaire LED
- Optical unit based on closed LED technology modules using light distribution refractor lenses.
- Set of 36 LEDs (max 66 W) for 4.7m lamp and 72 LEDs (max 122 W) for 7.7m lamp. Neutral white light tone (4000 K).
- Can also be provided in warm white light tone (3000 K).
- Adjustable electronic power supply. The LED modules can be supplied with 350 or 500mA.
- 46 W 36 LED (350mA)
- 66 W 36 LED (500mA)
- 92 W 72 LED (350mA)
- 132 W 72 LED (500mA)
Installation and maintenance
- The street lamp is delivered in two parts: the structure and the optical unit.
- The pole is fixed using a concrete cube made on-site and four anchor bolts, 20cm below the pavement surface.
- A groove must be made for wiring.
- The template and anchor bolts are supplied with the pole.
- Usual replacements and maintenance for fittings.
- LED technology minimises functional maintenance of the luminaire.
- 4.7m > 117.5kg
- 7.7m > 265.5kg