Locking, replacement stop-tap box lids are a simple, cost-effect solution for the replacement of damaged stop tap box lids. They offer extra security, particularly in areas prone to vandalism.
FT Pipeline Systems manufacturers locking stop-tap box lids in over 450 shapes and sizes. The product features a cast iron lid that locks into position using a plastic locking mechanism located beneath the lid.
The locking mechanism has a unique design that will not rust or become blocked with dirt over time.
- Manufactured to BS 5834 Part 2.
- Quick, 10 minute, first-time fix
- Can be installed by one person
- No opening or closing notice required, and no excavation is needed
- Reduces trip hazards
- Minimum disruption to the public
- Notable reduction in liability claims
- Savings of £75-100 per lid used
- Free survey of the area available