Theories has been designing and building landscapes and play environments in a range of contexts for more than 25 years.
In this time we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise that we apply to every situation.
In short we can turn our hands to almost anything and we certainly know what works, and we’re passionate about making every project a success.
We are designers, architects, skilled craftsmen, landscapers, gardeners, horticulturalists, innovators, musicians, artists, project managers, consultants, collaborators, engineers, and we come combine to bend it, grow it, shape it, build it, and finish it anyway you like it.
We bring the best skills and employees in house and put them to work on your behalf. We rarely use sub-contractors, but when we do we ensure that they meet with our high standards.
Our range of design and build skills includes:
• Landscape and play design and architecture
• Soft and hard landscape design and installations
• Play design specialists with a special focus on bespoke design and creativity
• Experts in all aspects of timber construction
• All staff CRB checkedAll playgrounds built to BS EN 1176 and BS EN 1177
• All playgrounds PII certified
We are members of Constructionline, ROSPA, LTL Trust, Hackney Trading Standards and Fairplay for Children.
Urban / amenity planting
Design and build
Construction Health & Safety Group