16-19 of 19

Lang+Fulton

   Edinburgh, EH28 8PJ   View on map
Call 0131 441 1255   Visit website
  • Lang+Fulton: Double gates - Castle Golf Course clubhouse, St Andrews
    Double gates - Castle Golf Course clubhouse, St Andrews
    Lang+Fulton
    The Castle Course added to St Andrews' portfolio of golf courses when it opened in July 2008. The architectural brief was for a prestigious club-house with a low environmental impact. It is circular in design, is clad in...
  • Lang+Fulton: Italia-100 perimeter fencing for Chelmsford Sports Club
    Italia-100 perimeter fencing for Chelmsford Sports Club
    Lang+Fulton
    The Sports Centre at Chelmsford has been transformed into a major venue for athletics and a permanent home for Chelmsford City FC. The final phase of this significant investment included the improvement of the boundary...
  • Lang+Fulton: MUGA fencing for Coventry City Council
    MUGA fencing for Coventry City Council
    Lang+Fulton
    Coventry City Council erected five MUGA fencing systems designed by Lang+Fulton over a period of six years.
  • Lang+Fulton: Fencing for RNLI Lifeboat College, Poole
    Fencing for RNLI Lifeboat College, Poole
    Lang+Fulton
    The new RNLI training college at Poole required a fence to reflect the work of the lifeboats. In conjunction with Lang+Fulton's technical office, the architect designed two different types of wave top using Roma-3 fencing...