CTS is a UK based designer, manufacturer and installer of bridges, footbridges, boardwalks, decking and lock gates.
CTS Bridges has been designing, manufacturing and installing bridges and landscape structures since 1988. Products are manufactured in Huddersfield and delivered all over the UK.
Bridges are manufactured using timber, steel or fibre reinforced plastic (FRP) for a wide variety of applications.
- Pedestrian bridges
- Cycle bridges
- Bridleways bridges
- Vehicular access bridges
Complementary products include non-slip decking.
CTS also builds boardwalks, viewing platforms, lock gates and other landscape structures to order.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality assured for the Design, Manufacture of Structural products - bridges, lockgates and decking. Certificate Number 1590
- Qualified Steelwork Contractor - Certificate Number BWK 006 as approved by the Highways Agency. We are also registered with CHAS, Constructionline and Builders Profile.
- FSC chain of Custody certificate No TT-COC-002257 - Licence No. FSC-C017620 for the supply of sustainable FSC timber products
- Workforce comprises coded welders to BS EN 287 and time served joiners
- Installation team includes a ‘competent person’ as defined by BS 7121 and certified ‘slinger/signaller’.
- CE marking accreditation held to the highest level, Execution Class 4 since its implementation in 2014 for design and manufacture of steel structures.