Furnitubes International provides a comprehensive street furniture service: from design and development through to manufacture and supply.
The company began in 1946 as a small, family business, honouring traditional methods of production and meticulously finishing every product by hand.
It gradually grew and today offers an extensive range of street and landscape products, including bollards, seats and benches, litter bins, railings, cycle stands, racks and shelters, signage, tree grilles, guards and planters, along with co-ordinated families of street furniture and security products.
Furnitubes has worked towards the achievement of excellence in each area of its operations. The company is committed to:
- Quality: recognised through accreditation to ISO 9001:2008
- Service: through communication, effective staff training and investment in information technology
- Reliability: earning repeat orders worldwide from thousands of satisfied customers
- Design and innovation: through an in-house design team with an eye for detail
- Fair competition: through effective pricing, a broad product range, courteous sales advice and reliable delivery
- Environment: through accreditation to ISO 14001:2004
- Health & Safety: through accreditation to ISO 18001:2007