Clearstone Paving specialises in strong, stylish and permeable resin-bound surfacing systems.
Available in numerous UV-stable colours and textures, the resin bound paving can be matched to any environment. Clearstone uses natural materials such as real gravel, shingle or crushed granite.
The company offers a choice of Standard or Designer resin-bound paving. The systems is tough enough to withstand pressure washing.
Resin-bound paving is porous, making it highly suitable for garden paths, tree-pits, driveways and any areas which may be prone to standing water. The aggregate and resin mix has open voids across its surface, allowing air to flow freely and surface water to filter though the structure.
- Quick and easy to install
- Seamless and flexible
- Hard wearing for extra long life
- Can be laid over existing tarmac and concrete surfaces
- Colour fast and UV stable, so colours remain true in sunlight
- Extremely resistant to most chemicals, including petrol, diesel and oil
- Smooth surface with no loose stones, so ideal for wheelchair and pushchair access
- Designs can feature curves, patterns, motifs, letters and numbers
- Gravel and shingle colours and texture can be chosen to complement any building
- Low maintenance - can be power washed
- Wards off weeds, unlike with block paving, you can easily brush weeds away
- Porous surface complying with SuDs regulations
Resin bound (trowelled)