Streetlife designs and develops durable pedestrian and bicycle bridges. It is possible to produce distinctively designed and contemporary bridges for assembly in virtually any location and in a very short space of time.
You can even select and construct your own Streetlife bridge using our new website or brochure.
We can also create custom-designed bridges for unusual locations if design and delivery budgets are available for this purpose. Such design projects may also form part of a design & deliver contract.
• In-house design, engineering, manufacturing and placement.
• Drawings, images and static calculations for planning permission purposes.
• Use of sustainable materials, e.g. wood composite decking, CorTen steel and/or glass-fibre reinforced composites.
• Bold, contemporary architectural design.
• Expertise in and experience with sustainability-related issues, Lifecycle Analyses and materials for outdoor usage.
• No upfront design costs for clients. Except for standalone design/presentation orders.
• Clear and effective communications using three-dimensional CAD drawings for accelerating decision-making processes.
Light vehicular traffic
FRP - Fibre reinforced plastic
Glued laminated timber
Timber / wood
Timber and steel